Saturday 26 January 2013

Monologue

We have two alternatives for a monologue that the detective will speak over the opening sequence.

1. This is my town, I've lived here all my life, the streets have been good to me, and the people better, so I repay them in sweat and tears keeping them safe.... but even I cant be everywhere at once, its only a matter of time until it's one of my own that gets hurt, then its personal, screw the law, I'm out for revenge. Confucious once wrote that 'before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves'. I had better get digging then.


2. I was born in this town, I know the streets and their seedy underbelly, I do my best to police them and protect the few good people still left in thus hole.... but even I can't be everywhere at once. I lost my sense of humour and sensitivity years ago, they only slowed me down, made me weak.......... I didn't know all of those lost feeling were about to all come rushing back to me. (uncover body)

No comments:

Post a Comment